Individual Components within this Bundle:
- four - straight, 1/4" press-in to 1/4" NPT
- six - straight, 1/4" press-in to 1/8" NPT
- twelve - elbow, flow control, 1/4" press-in, 1/8" NPT
- twelve - elbow, 1/4" press-in, 1/8" NPT
- four - union tee, three port 1/4" press-in
- two - 1/8" NPT hex head plug
- four - 1/4" - 1/8" NPT, hex nipple
- two - 1/8" NPT to 1/4"press-in, female bulkhead
- four - 1/8" NPT hex nipple
- two - 1/2" x 520"PTFE tape roll
- eight - elbow, 1/4" press-in to 1/4" NPT
- two - union tee, 1/8" NPT, 2 female mooports, 1 male port
- two - 1/4" NPT hex nipple
- two - 1/4" NPT hex head plug
- four - 1/4" press-in, Y
- four - 1/4" press-in (two), 1/8" NPT (one), Y
- two - cross, 1/8" NPT, 3 female ports, 1 male port
- two - 1/8" NPT male to 1/4" NPT female
- two - Flow Control, In-Line, 1/4" tube, press-in
- four - 1/8" NPT, 1/4" push-in, valve
- four - Mini Ball Valve 1/4 in. Tube Fittings with Lever Handle and color inserts
Great kit with great variety!
This is a great little kit that gives a nice sampling of different fittings. Once you find what works best for your application, then you can go out and order more of that part if you need them!
I have thrown a few of the connectors away since they do not hold the air hose.
"Good kit, lots of useless parts"
"I love having a nice box filled with goodies, but there is so much that I know we will never use. I don't think I will ever use 10 nipples (is there even an application for them in FRC pneumatic systems?), any of the hand valves, the crosses and threaded T joints, or any of the elbow flow controls (since they are bidirectional, not out metering like they say. We always use in-line that we purchase elsewhere.) Overall, it's a good kit but has too much junk."
"Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)"
"This kit is great - especially for teams that like to take along subsets of their supplies."
Product: Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)