Pneumatic Fittings Kit
This pneumatic fittings kit is perfect for your first time using pneumatics or restocking your current supply. It contains many of the most commonly used fittings as well as a few extras that alway...Read More
Individual Components within this Bundle:
- 6 - Pneumatic fitting straight 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/4 in. NPT male (am-2010)
- 12 - Pneumatic fitting straight 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/8 in. NPT male (am-2011)
- 4 - Pneumatic fitting union tee 1/4 in. tube (am-2015)
- 2 - 1/8" NPT Hex Head Plug (am-2024)
- 4 - Hex Nipple 1/4 in.-1/8 in. NPT (am-2025)
- 8 - Flow control, 1/8 NPT, for 1/4 tubing (am-2032)
- 2 - Female Fitting 1/8 in. NPT 1/4 in. tube (am-2033)
- 12 - Pneumatic fitting elbow 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/8 in. NPT male (am-2039)
- 2 - Low Density PTFE Tape Roll 1/2" x 520" (am-2045)
- 4 - Fitting pneumatic Y 1/4 press-in (two) 1/8 in. NPT (one) (am-2183)
- 4 - Fitting pneumatic straight Y 1/4 press-in (am-2184)
- 2 - 1/4" NPT Hex Head Plug (am-2185)
- 2 - Fitting Y Brass 1/8 in. NPT 2 F 1 M (am-2186)
- 4 - Pneumatic Fitting, Hex Nipple, Brass, 1/8" NPT (am-2187)
- 2 - Fitting Brass Hex Nipple 1/4 in. NPT (am-2188)
- 8 - Fitting pneumatic elbow 1/4 in. tube press-in 1/4 in. NPT male (am-2189)
- 4 - Valve, Hand, 1/8 NPT, 1/4 Tube Press-in (am-2257)
- 2 - Fitting Cross Brass 1/8 in. NPT 3 F 1 M (am-2380)
- 2 - Fitting Adapter 1/8 NPT Male 1/4 NPT Female (am-2381)
- 1 - ProLatch Stowaway with 3-28 Adjustable Compartments (am-2660)
- 2 - Based on availability and functionality either of the following:
Great kit with great variety!
This is a great little kit that gives a nice sampling of different fittings. Once you find what works best for your application, then you can go out and order more of that part if you need them!
I have thrown a few of the connectors away since they do not hold the air hose.
"Good kit, lots of useless parts"
"I love having a nice box filled with goodies, but there is so much that I know we will never use. I don't think I will ever use 10 nipples (is there even an application for them in FRC pneumatic systems?), any of the hand valves, the crosses and threaded T joints, or any of the elbow flow controls (since they are bidirectional, not out metering like they say. We always use in-line that we purchase elsewhere.) Overall, it's a good kit but has too much junk."
"Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)"
"This kit is great - especially for teams that like to take along subsets of their supplies."
Product: Pneumatic Fittings Kit (am-2678)