Pneumatic Base Kit
This kit of parts makes up a system which creates pressurized air in a safe, manageable manner for mobile robots.This is an assortment of lightweight parts picked specifically to work well together...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
This is an assortment of lightweight parts picked specifically to work well together in an efficient manner. All of these parts together weigh under 6 pounds. These parts collectively make up a pneumatic system, sending air out to the valves and cylinders. These are all of the parts you need to get controlled, pressurized air sent to your valve(s) of choice.
Please check the web links below for Specifications on these individual parts.
Weight: 5.9 pounds is the total weight for all parts listed below, including the tubing
- 1 - Viair air compressor pump (am-2005)
- 1 - 574 ml Plastic Air Tank (am-2649)
- 2 - Bracket for mounting Air Tank (am-2008)
- 1 - Norgren Pressure Regulator and Bracket (am-2020)
- 2 - Pressure Gauge (am-3147)
- 1 - Pressure Relief Valve (am-3871)
- 1 - Nason Pressure Switch (am-2006)
- 1 - 1/4" OD Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing (20 yards) (am-2137)
- 1 - 1/4" NPT straight press-in fitting (am-2010)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT straight press-in fitting (am-2011)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT elbow press-in fitting (am-2039)
- 2 - 1/8" NPT flow Control (am-2897)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT cross fitting (am-2380)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT Y fitting (am-2183)
- 1 - Female Fitting, 1/8" NPT, 1/4" tube (am-2033)
- 1 - Union Tee, 1/4" tube (am-2015)
- 1 - 1/4" x 1/8" NPT adapter fitting (am-2381)
- 1 - Low Density PTFE Tape Roll (am-2045)
- 1 - Based on availability and functionality either of the following:
- Air Cylinders
Below is a picture showing how these parts can be used together in a system.
excellence good service .
Pneumatic Base Kit (am-2000)
Great set of parts. We also tried to get the kit of fittings bit that wasn't available. It would be really helpful to keep those stocked up, since it's kind of a pain to buy individual fittings
supplies were as expected
The supplies we order were as expected and performed as required.
Well matched set of components.
My only misgiving is that the 1/4 - 1/8 adapter does not seem to thread well with the other components and leaks air. Otherwise an excellent package.
A good start