This item is restricted for shipment in some countries. Please check international shipping restrictions before ordering.
Pigeon is an IMU with 9 degrees of freedom, containing a 3-axis magnetometer, accelerometer, and gyro. The gyro has built-in temperature compensation. Pigeon provides a heading by sensor fusing all 9 measurements. It can be connected to the Talon SRX for power and communication via UART, or it can be wired to the CAN bus while powered from a separate 12V source. Pigeon has built-in compass compensation for hard-iron, soft-iron, and physical tilt. The Pigeon 2.0 eliminates the need for on-boot calibration and temperature calibration and does not require stillness upon boot-up.
- 3-axis magnetometer
- Temp compensated gyro
- Status LEDs
- Accelerometer Range: +/- 8g
- Accelerometer Resolution: 16 bits
- Compass Accuracy (with Cal): ~1 degree
- Gyroscope Range (dps): 125 - 2000
- Gyroscope Resolution: 16 bits
- Magnetometer Range: +/- 1150 uT
- Magnetometer Resolution: 0.3 uT
- Min/Max Voltage Range: 6V - 28V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12 Volts
- Typical Current Draw @12V: 40mA
- Typical Current Draw @28V: 21mA
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.