navX2 MXP Robotics Navigation Sensor
BRAND NEW NEXT-GENERATION SENSOR NOW AVAILABLE - leveraging new sensors and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a leap forward in accuracy and performance. “Generation 2” navX2-MXP is a drop...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
0 reviewsWrite a Review
BRAND NEW NEXT-GENERATION SENSOR NOW AVAILABLE - leveraging new sensors and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a leap forward in accuracy and performance.
“Generation 2” navX2-MXP is a drop-in replacement for “Classic” navX-MXP, adding significant performance enhancements. See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information about navX2-MXP's new and enhanced capabilities.
navX2 MXP 4.1
Key specifications include:
- 9-Axis Inertial/Magnetic Sensor (Gyro / Accelerometer / Magnetometer)
- Intelligent Motion Processor
- RoboRIO Expansion I/O
- Check out all the features
- Field-oriented drive, auto-balancing, collision detection, motion detection, auto-rotate-to-angle, linear velocity vectors and more…
- 10 Digital I/Os, 4 Analog Inputs, 2 Analog Outputs, and TTL UART / I2C / SPI ports.
- Easily installed via RoboRIO’s MXP Expansion connector or USB port.
- C++, Java and LabView libraries and sample application code simplify integration.
- Existing navX-MXP users can upgrade easily.
- Free software libraries & example code are available for easy integration and use.
What's New and Improved in navX2-MXP
- Significantly improved yaw accuracy and stability, even during Extreme inertial events. navX2-MXP features very high-accuracy orientation (yaw/pitch/roll), with minimal yaw drift of ~0.5 degree per minute when moving, and < 0.2 degrees/hour when still. navX2-MXP is incredibly stable, and averages a yaw drift of only 2 degrees per DAY when still. navX2-MXP's new Industrial-class ISM330DHCX IMU sensor handles high rotation (4000 degree/second) and impact (16G, operates in higher temperature environments and can survive extreme shock events (20,000G).
- Rapid (5-second) auto-calibrating startup.
- navX2-MXP features an upgraded 180Mhz 32-bit floating-point ARM processor, the new sensors, and new state-of-the-art software algorithms which take navX technology to the next level, including a blazing-fast 416-Khz Kalman Filter, enhanced sensor calibration and algorithms which fuse gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer data into a “9-axis heading”.
- As a result of these upgrades, the accuracy of Velocity Vector Measurements and Displacement Estimates is also improved.
Warranty: For Kaua'i Labs product warranty replacements or assistance with navX products, please contact Kaua'i Lab via email, email@example.com
- Connector Type: Power: USB and/or 5VDC/GND Pins on MXP Connector
- Current: 60 ma consumption
- Interface(s): USB, TTL UART, SPI, I2C
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Weight: less than 0.15 Lbs.