MK ES17-12 12V SLA Battery (Set of 2)
The MK ES17-12, 12 Volt, 18 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery with nut and bolt connector has proven to be a trustworthy power source for many FIRST Robotics Competition robots. AndyMark is proud t...Read More
The MK ES17-12, 12 Volt, 18 amp-hour sealed lead acid battery with nut and bolt connector has proven to be a trustworthy power source for many FIRST Robotics Competition robots. AndyMark is proud to stock these popular batteries once again.
The batteries will be packed within a 7"x7"x7" box (aka: interior box). A 3/4" layer of closed-cell foam will be packed around the interior box, within a 9"x9"x9" box. The entire weight of this double box packing assembly will be approximately 29 pounds.
Two (2) batteries are shipped within one box for this price.
- Manufacturer: MK Battery
- AMP Hours: 18
- Life Expectancy: 100% Depth of Discharge: 200 Cycles, 50% Depth of Discharge: 500 Cycles, 30% Depth of Discharge: 1000 Cycles
- Life Span: 1-2 years in competition robotics at peak performance, but longer in practice and demo applications
- Manufacturer Part #: ES17-12
- Size: 7.13 in. long x 6.57 in. tall x 2.99 in. wide
- Style: Sealed Lead Acid
- Voltage: 12V
- Weight: 12.89 lbs each battery
Excellent robit batteries, they're serving us well.
Glad to see this battery is readily available to all FRC teams via AndyMark!
FRC 4607 has used many different batteries over the last number of years. Our extensive use of said batteries coupled with our own testing has led us to believe that MK brand batteries are the best on the market for FRC teams. The price is definitely higher than other competitor's batteries, but we have come to realize that these batteries are worth the extra expense.