Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
For warranty issues with this product, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to the Limelight 2 Hardware:
- Smaller footprint (note that the mounting hole spacing has changed in both dimensions)
- Increased FOV
- From 54 x 41 degrees to 59.6 x 45.7 degrees
- Improved build quality
- Rigid lens mount
- Improved plastic finish
- Tighter margins around ports and LEDs
- Light-pipe-exposed status LEDs
- Easier access to main power port
- Easier access to IP reset button
- Easier access to microUSB port
- POE jumper removed
- POE is always enabled
- Serial port removed
- MicroUSB cable provides power while flashing. No need to apply 12V power while flashing.
- Some LL1 units contained loud fans, and others contained quiet fans. The new LL2 fan's loudness is in-between those of the two LL1 fans.
- Status LEDs
- Inner green LED blinks quickly if a target has been acquired, and blinks slowly if no targets are in view.
- Outer yellow LED blinks slowly if the unit is using an automatic IP configuration, and remains solid if the unit is using a static configuration.
- Tracking Speed: 90fps
- Tracking Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Field-of-View: 59.6 x 49.7 degrees
- Dimensions: 3.819 x 2.194 x 0.984 in (97.005 x 53.730 x 25.00 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Tracking Interfaces: Network Tables
- Total latency (Photons -> Robot) : 21-25 milliseconds
- Pipeline Latency: 3-7 milliseconds
- NetworkTables -> Robot latency: .3 milliseconds - Limelight bypasses normal NetworkTables limits to instantly submit targeting data.
- Luminous Flux: 400 lumens
- 60% more light than the standard dual-ring setup
- Illuminance is increased by gloss-finish LED cones
- Constant-brightness LEDs down to 7 volts
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href="https://www.andymark.com/products/limelight-2-plus">am-3833b</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Great! (if there is nothing wrong with it)
We ordered two: tried the first one and the fan does not work. Still waiting to hear from Limelight customer service what they can do to remedy the situation. Fortunately the second one worked fine and our programmers had it up and running in a matter of minutes. Can't wait to use it in competition.
YES YES YES
BRO, LITERALLY. BRO. BRO? LITERALLY. IT'S THAT GOOD.