Lead Screws and Nuts
$35.00 – $90.00
$22.00 – $55.00
This ACME, precision lead screw with two (2) starts has right hand threads of five (5) turns per inch. The lead screw is made from high strength 4140 steel. The 6 in. option has a machined end, det...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
These PowerAC™ Inch Acme screws and nuts include a centralizing thread form to prevent wedging and binding. When compared to general-purpose thread forms, centralizing threads are manufactured with tighter tolerances and reduced clearance on the major diameter to increase precision and reduce issues.
- Dynamic CoF: 0.125 with Nook Lubricant
- Dynamic Load Capacity: 1250 lbs
- Efficiency: 52%
- Hardness: HB75
- Lash (Maximum Axial): 0.009 in.
- Material: Nut - Bronze
- Overall Diameter: 0.5 in.
- Static Load Capacity: 4000 lbs
- Tensile Ultimate: 65, 000 psi
- Tensile Yield: 50, 000 psi