- Maximum Rotation: Continuous Rotation
- Operating Speed: 0.22s for 60deg at no load,0.19s for 60deg at no load
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Size: 1.59" x 0.77"x 1.44"
- Spline Profile: 24T (C1 Standard)
- Stall Torque: 38.8 oz-in,42.0 oz-in
- Weight: 1.47oz
Wish for more
I wish there was a continuous rotation servo with position feedback (back to the computer, e.g. encoders or I2C). We are looking for something to replace LEGO NXT motors for small jobs that need position feedback (and can tolerate endless stall conditions). Also wish the REV Robotics programmable servo had the same spline as used in Tetrix (or make a similar aluminum servo horn for that spline). All that aside, these CR Hi-Tec servos are useful and good.
Right on time
Hi-Tec Servo, model HSR-1425CR (am-2587)