Model HS-75BB Retract
- Free Speed: 60 Degrees/ 0.45 Seconds @ 4.8V, 60 Degrees/ 0.34 Seconds @ 6V
- Maximum Rotation: 90 Degrees
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Size: 1.73" x 0.90"x 0.98"
- Spline Profile: 24T (C1 Standard)
- Stall Torque: 91.65 oz/in @ 4.8V, 113.87 oz/in @ 6V
- Weight: 1.23 oz
"Beware - this is not a proportional servo"
"This servo delivers a lot of power to switch between two positions. It was designed to lower or raise the landing gear of model aircraft. Its response to the PWM input is not proportional. Instead it is designed to swing all the way from one extreme of movement to the other. But it can be very effective if that fulfills your need."