A better way to Hall Effect is here. Now you can easily see when the magnet is close to this hall effect sensor as there is a blue LED, on to know it's powered, that will turn off when the magnet is near. This Hall Effect is designed specifically for FRC use and is featured in the DART, Sensor Kit (am-3077) for the DART, 6" Actuator Kit (am-3076a). The sensor works with either pole of the magnet and reading the sensor is easy, 5v means component is safe to move 0v means the magnet is under it.
Please be sure to electrically isolate the board from your robot frame when mounting.
Accessory Option Also Includes:
- 1 - 3-wire PWM Extension Cable, 12" (am-0693)
- 1 - Redline Encoder Magnet (am-3751)
- 4 - 4-40 x 500 Socket Head Cap Screws (am-1136)
- 4 - 4-40 Nylock Nuts (am-1139)
- High Sensitivity
- Small Footprint
- Blue LED Indicator of Activity
- Designed for FRC use
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- .119" holes 0.125" away from edges
- .0625" Thickness
- Length: 0.75 in.
- Thickness: 0.0625 in.
- Width: 0.75 in.
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.