FRC Roller Intake System Kit
$137.00 – $217.00
This intake system is a build your own intake system(assembly required) designed for FRC. These parts are intended so you can cut, change and adjust to make the intake for YOUR robot. There is incl...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This intake system is a build your own intake system(assembly required) designed for FRC. These parts are intended so you can cut, change and adjust to make the intake for YOUR robot. There is included hardware to power the intake via either a gear drive or a belt drive from anything with a 1/2 in. hex output shaft. You can chose to buy it bundled with a PG27 gearmotor (FRC Legal only) or supply your own gearmotor with a 1/2 in. hex output shaft that you might already have.
No assembly instructions, not for FTC:
We intentionally do not have assembly instructions for this kit because it can be assembled many different ways to best suit your robot.
It comes with both pulley and belt OR gear options to make this run as a belt driven roller, or as a gear driven roller. The mount brackets have a mounting pattern to handle either option. The components in this kit are designed around use in the FIRST Robotics Competition and the motor used is not FIRST Tech Challenge legal.
Please keep this in mind when ordering.
Check out the product photo for an example of how to build it.
- Two - Intake Motor Mount Brackets (am-3311a)
- Four - 2.25 inch HD Compliant Wheels, 35a Durometer, 500 Hex Bore (am-3949_green)
- One - 1/2 in. Steel Hex Shaft Stock, 3ft (Cut to length as needed) (am-0856-3)
- Two - 24T HTD Pulley with 1/2" Hex Bore (am-3403)
- Two - 24T HTD Pulley Extensions (am-3404)
- One - 55 Tooth HTD Timing Belt (am-3925)
- Two - 32T 20dp 500H Bore Gears (am-3815)
- Various Hardware and Spacers
- One - PG27 Gearmotor with 1/2 Hex Output (am-3654)