FRC roboRIO Robot Control Kit with Two Motors and NO Battery
NOTE: Customers who are not affiliated with FIRST teams are required to purchase the NI roboRIO product through National Instruments, not AndyMark.This is an electronics package designed for FRC (F...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This is an electronics package designed for FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) teams. The roboRIO is the heart of the system, and was introduced as a new robot controller for the 2015 FRC season. National Instruments (NI) is the manufacturer of the roboRIO, while the supplemental electronics products are made by Cross the Road Electronics.
Please be aware that you must be affiliated with the FRC program in order to buy this product.
For more information on the roboRIO, please refer to these websites:
This package is designed to support and control only two motors. Many FRC teams use 4 motors on their drive train, and other motors on different actuations. If you wish to add additional motors to this kit, add one of each of the following items per motor:
Not included in this package are any pneumatics components. These can be found in the pneumatics section of the AndyMark website.
This package also does not include any battery. Some sort of power supply would need to be provided.
- 2 - 40 Amp Snap Action Breaker (am-0288)
- 1 - Battery Cable (am-0009)
- 1 - Robot Power Cable Kit (am-0975)
- 1 - Open-Mesh OM5P-AC Dual Band 1.17 Gbps Access Point (am-3205)Default firmware does not work in local configuration
- 1 - Power Cable for DLink Or OpenMesh Radio (am-3082)
- 2 - E4T OEM Miniature Optical Encoder Kit (am-3132)
- 1 - Battery Base Mounting Package (am-0477)
- 1 - Logitech Gamepad F310 (am-2064)
- 1 - Power Distribution Panel (am-2856)
- 1 - Voltage Regulator Module (am-2857)
- 1 - NI roboRIO (am-3000)
- 2 - 2.5" CIM Motors (am-0255)
- 2 - Victor SPX Motor Controller (am-3748)
- 1 - Powerpole Kit (8 Red/8 Black Housings, 16 Contacts) (am-2198)
- 1 - CAN Bus Cable, 10ft (am-3071)
- 2 - 3-wire PWM cable, 24 inches (am-0694)
- Battery Charger not included, we sell a 3 Bank, 6AMP charger here
- Pneumatics Control Module (am-2858)
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='https://www.andymark.com/products/electronic-bundles?1)%20Processor=roboRIO&quantity=1&2)%20Speed%20Controller=Spark&3)%20%23%20of%20Motors=2&4)%20Motor%20Type=CIM&5)%20Power%20Distribution=Power%20Distribution%20Panel'>BCRS2CP</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.