FRC roboRIO Robot Control Kit with Two Motors
NOTE: Customers who are not affiliated with FIRST teams are required to purchase the NI roboRIO product through National Instruments, not AndyMark.This is an electronics package designed for FRC (F...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Estimated back in stock: Dec 18, 2018
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
This is an electronics package designed for FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) teams. The roboRIO is the heart of the system, and was introduced as a new robot controller for the 2015 FRC season. National Instruments (NI) is the manufacturer of the roboRIO, while the supplemental electronics products are made by Cross the Road Electronics.
Please be aware that you must be affiliated with the FRC program in order to buy this product.
For more information on the roboRIO, please refer to these websites:
This package is designed to support and control only two motors. Many FRC teams use 4 motors on their drive train, and other motors on different actuations. If you wish to add additional motors to this kit, add one of each of the following items per motor:
Not included in this package are any pneumatics components. These can be found in the pneumatics section of the AndyMark website.
- 2 - 40 Amp Snap Action Breaker (am-0288)
- 1 - Battery Cable (am-0009)
- 1 - Robot Power Cable Kit (am-0975)
- 1 - Interstate SLA1116 (am-3056) (buy two as am-3062)
- 1 - Open-Mesh OM5P-AC Dual Band 1.17 Gbps Access Point (am-3205)
Default firmware does not work in local configuration
- 1 - Power Cable for DLink Or OpenMesh Radio (am-3082)
- 2 - E4T OEM Miniature Optical Encoder Kit (am-3132)
- 1 - Battery Base Mounting Package (am-0477)
- 1 - Logitech Gamepad F310 (am-2064)
- 1 - Power Distribution Panel (am-2856)
- 1 - Voltage Regulator Module (am-2857)
- 1 - NI roboRIO (am-3000)
- 2 - 2.5" CIM Motors (am-0255)
- 2 - Victor SPX Motor Controller (am-3748)
- 1 - Powerpole Kit (8 Red/8 Black Housings, 16 Contacts) (am-2198)
- 1 - CAN Bus Cable, 10ft (am-3071)
- 2 - 3-wire PWM cable, 24 inches (am-0694)
- Battery Charger not included, we sell a 3 Bank, 6AMP charger here
- Pneumatics Control Module (am-2858)
Our only slight disappointment was finding out we would not have access to the software to run the am-3205 until after FRC kickoff in 2017. It would have been nice to have a clear warning about this as we spent a long time trying to get this working with the older version's software.
only one problem
The only problem is a person gets two motors with the chassis and two motors in the am3034 kit but only 2 speed controller, but that is maybe my mistake the kits are great.