FRC Field for Off-Season Events
Last Updated: 5/13/2020Use of official FRC field hardware is not available until May of 2021. This is due to FIRST's announcement "COVID-19 Impact on FIRST Events (Updated May 13, 2020)". AndyMar...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
For those of you who are planning an off-season event in 2021, please use the information below.
Event Requirements and TermsIn order to reserve an off-season event with AndyMark, please review our contract linked below. After doing so you may submit a request. Availability is not guaranteed for your requested dates. We recommend having a backup date in mind. Availability will depend on AndyMark and FIRST resources.
Services & CostPrimary Field Components
$500 - Field Perimeter
- Includes gaffers tape, cable ties, and tools needed for assembly.
- This does NOT include gaffers tape for queuing or other event uses.
- $300 - Field Electronics
- $250 - Used Playing Field Carpet
- Two individual rolls with a total size of ~30’x79’.
- $600 - All INFINITE RECHARGE Field Components Needed for Event This does not include spare or practice field components.
- $0 - My event will provide a full field set of Power Cells (72)
- $680 - My event would like to purchase a full field set of Power Cells (72)
- Additional Power Cells - ________ Boxes of 24 x $229 = $__________
- A full fieldset of game pieces is 72. If you only need some new Power Cells or you wish to have additional, we offer them in 24 ball increments. Used game pieces will not be available for use or purchase.
- $0 - Event Sourced FTA
- $600 - AndyMark Inc.Provided Primary FTA
- $600 - AndyMark Inc. Provided Secondary FTA
- Mileage - __________ miles x $2.50 = $__________
- AndyMark Inc. will transport the field at a rate of $2.50 per mile. The distance will be calculated on a round trip from 1900 E North St, Kokomo, IN 46901 to your venue and back.
- Additional Days - _____ days x $350 = $__________
- Off season events are considered to be one setup day and one competition day. Any additional setup and or competition days requiring AndyMark Inc. staff to be present will cost $350 per day.
If your event already has a full INFINITE RECHARGE field and needs FTA services only, a $200 deposit will be required with the contract.
Full Field Services Deposit
For events using more than just FTA services $500 or 10% of the total cost, whichever is greater.
Other Off-Season Options
- AndyMark Field Perimeter Available for Purchase.
- In order to save on costs, areas may opt to purchase a field perimeter for future use. Once a field is purchased AndyMark can help assist with sourcing game-specific elements, but groups may be responsible for their own transportation costs.
- DIY Field: An alternative to using our field is to build a lower cost field out of wood. We have a complete design available for anyone to use if they wish. The raw material cost to make this field border is approximately $1000. This cost does not include the polycarbonate, the 2015-specific game elements, or any of the field electronics. Smaller wooden components may be available to borrow and use at smaller local demos and events.
- Software from FIRST is available, to be used at events without a full FMS scoring system setup.
- Software from AndyMark is available, to be used for scoring display at events without a full FMS scoring system setup:
- This is for live scoring display purposes and is a stand-alone program. Syncing the timer is by human operation only.
- If you need the option of putting together a wooden field, see the wooden FRC field perimeter designed in 2008.