Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
The Falcon 500, powered by Talon FX, is a Brushless Motor and controller co-developed through a collaborative partnership between VEX Robotics and Cross the Road Electronics. This is the same partnership that brought the cutting edge Talon SRX and Victor SPX to the FIRST® Robotics Competition.
It is designed to give FRC teams previously unheard of amounts of power and efficiency, the Falcon 500 reduces size, weight, and common failure points of other motors in the market.
AndyMark will be selling two versions of this motor, one pre-configured with the original long shaft, and the short shaft saving you time and money when using this motor in a Falcon Sport or other gearbox that requires a shorter shaft. To assemble your own short shaft version, purchase
Please allow a 3-5 day delay when ordering the short shaft version of the motor.
- One - Falcon 500 Motor (with either long or short shaft)
- Six -1/16 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- Four -1/8 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- Two -1/4 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- One - 3-Wire Retaining Clip
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty issues or Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for this product.
- Mounting Holes: 6x #10-32 on a 2 in. Circle
- Maximum Power: 780 W
- No Load Current: 1.5 A
- No Load Speed: 6380 RPM
- Overall Length: 4.569 in.
- Product Lifecycle: <a href='http://www.ctr-electronics.com/talon-fx.html' target='_blank'>available at CTR Electronics</a>
- Stall Current: 257 A
- Stall Torque: 4.69 Nm
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Weight: 1.1lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.