The Falcon 500, powered by Talon FX, is a Brushless Motor and controller co-developed through a collaborative partnership between VEX Robotics and Cross the Road Electronics. This is the same partnership that brought the cutting edge Talon SRX and Victor SPX to the FIRST® Robotics Competition.
It is designed to give FRC teams previously unheard of amounts of power and efficiency, the Falcon 500 reduces size, weight, and common failure points of other motors in the market.
AndyMark will be selling two versions of this motor, one pre-configured with the original long shaft, and the short shaft saving you time and money when using this motor in a Falcon Sport or other gearbox that requires a shorter shaft. To assemble your own short shaft version, purchase
Please allow a 3-5 day delay when ordering the short shaft version of the motor.
- One - Falcon 500 Motor (with either long or short shaft)
- Six -1/16 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- Four -1/8 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- Two -1/4 in. Long Falcon Shaft Spacers
- One - 3-Wire Retaining Clip
- Mounting Holes: 6x #10-32 on a 2 in. Circle
- Maximum Power: 780 W
- No Load Current: 1.5 A
- No Load Speed: 6380 RPM
- Overall Length: 4.569 in.
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by the <a href='https://www.andymark.com/products/neo-brushless-motor'>NEO Brushless Motor</a>
- Stall Current: 257 A
- Stall Torque: 4.69 Nm
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Weight: 1.1lbs