ESP32 Feather Board with Stacking Headers
This ESP32 microcontroller is designed into a Feather Board format with stacking headers. This tiny controller can be at the center of some powerful and cool projects! This board is packed with f...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This board is packed with features! Built in USB-to-Serial converter, automatic bootloader reset, Lithium Ion/Polymer charger, and lots of GPIOs. This board interfaces with the Crickit for Feathers.
This version of the ESP32 Feather comes with stacking headers already soldered in so its ready for instant gratification and Feather fun!
That module nestled at the end of this Feather contains a dual-core ESP32 chip, 4 MB of SPI Flash, tuned antenna, and all the passives you need to take advantage of this powerful new processor. The ESP32 has both WiFi and Bluetooth Classic/LE support. That means it's perfect for just about any wireless or Internet-connected project.
The ESP32 is a perfect upgrade from the popular ESP8266. In comparison, the ESP32 has way more GPIO, plenty of analog inputs, two analog outputs, multiple extra peripherals (like a spare UART), two cores so you don't have to yield to the WiFi manager, and a much higher-speed processor!
Please note: Not all peripherals are fully documented with example code, and there are some bugs still being found and fixed. We got all of our FeatherWings working under Arduino IDE, so you can expect things like I2C and SPI and analog reads to work. But other elements are still under development. For that reason, we recommend this Feather for makers who have some experience with microcontroller programming and not as a first dev board.
Espressif ESP32 MCU Features and Specs:
- Processor - 240 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 Microcontroller
- Memory - 520 KB SRAM
- Wireless Connectivity
- 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack, and LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- 4 MByte flash include in the WROOM32 module
- On-board PCB antenna
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 3 x UARTs (only two are configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support, one UART is used for bootloading/debug)
- 3 x SPI (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 2 x I2C (only one is configured by default in the Feather Arduino IDE support)
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x I2S Audio
- 2 x DAC
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- OpenOCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- SD card interface support
- Bluetooth: Dual Mode Classic and BLE
- Inputs: 12xADC
- Interfaces: WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB, I2S Audio, I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO, Capacitive Touch Sensor, DAC, ADC, IR, Pulse Counter
- Manufacturer: Adafruit Industries
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n HT40, Baseband, Stack, LWIP