Four Slot CKD Pneumatic Manifold
Now, you can put your CKD valves on a light weight 4-bank aluminum manifold. Let's build one! Purchase this manifold base (am-3982), listed on this very page. Fill the 4 slots. You must pick a to...Read More
- Purchase this manifold base (am-3982), listed on this very page.
- Fill the 4 slots. You must pick a total of exactily 4 items from these 3 choices (or use older CKD valves you may already have)*
- Choose your valve fittings:
- If your manifold has 4 valves, buy the Fitting Pack for 4-Valve Manifold (am-3982_f4)
- If your manifold has 3 valves, buy the Fitting Pack for 3-Valve Manifold (am-3982_f3)
- If your manifold has 1 or 2 valves, buy qty 2 or 4 of the usual CKD fitting (am-2384)
- You cannot just use the usual CKD fitting (am-2384) on all the valves since the valves are packed so tightly together on the manifold. Every other valve needs fitting extensions (am-4004). These are included in the above Fitting Packs.
- Manifold fittings:
- Air needs to be supplied to the manifold. Two universal 1/8" pipe thread to 1/4" tube fittings are included. These screw into the middle ports on either end of the manifold. You may want to plug one of them if you are only using one manifold on your robot. You can do this with the included plug. Alternatively you can add the second universal fitting to the other side of the center port to extend pressure to a second manifold or high pressure storage.
- Assemble your manifold:
- Mount each valve in it's position, with its rubber gasket between the valve and manifold.
- Install the fittings so that the extensions are placed on every other valve. This gives proper spacing for mounting fittings.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
- Weight: 0.35 Lbs
Nice Manifold. Solenoids stack up nicely. Check out the manifold ports though. Found them tapped for metric instead of 1/8" NPT. (AndyMark response: Thank you for this review. We caught the fitting issue recently, and sent out the correct fittings to customers who received the manifold.)
1/8" NPT fitting
For the life of me I can't get all of the other 1/8" NPT fittings to go into these ports. Are you sure they are 1/8"? (AndyMark response: Thank you for this review. We caught the fitting issue recently, and sent out the correct fittings to customers who received the manifold. All new manifolds will be checked to make sure they have 1/8" NPT ports.)