Circuit Playground Express Crickit
This Crickit interface board connects up with the Circuit Playground Express controller to expand its connectivity. You can find these components used in one of our three Skitter robot options. Bol...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This Crickit interface board connects up with the Circuit Playground Express controller to expand its connectivity. You can find these components used in one of our three Skitter robot options.
Bolt-on your Circuit Playground using the included stand-off bolts and start controlling motors, servos, solenoids.
The Crickit is powered by seesaw an I2C-to-whatever bridge firmware. So you only need to use two data pins to control the huge number of inputs and outputs on the Crickit. All those timers, PWMs, sensors are offloaded to the co-processor.
- 4 - Analog or Digital Servo control with 16-bit timers
- 2 - Bi-directional brushed DC motor control, 1 Amp current limited each, with 8-bit PWM speed control
- 4 - High current "Darlington" 500mA drive outputs with kick-back diode protection. For solenoids, relays, large LEDs, or one uni-polar stepper
- 4 - Capacitive touch sensors with alligator-pads
- 8 - Signal pins, digital in/out or analog inputs
- 1 - NeoPixel driver with 5V level shifter
- 1 - Class D, 4-8 ohm speaker, 3W-max audio amplifier
Please note this robot board does not require any soldering but you will need a power supply and a Circuit Playground Express to go along with the Crickit and these are not included!
- Manufacturer: Adafruit Industries
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3093
- Voltage: 5V DC