Box Tube Extrusion
$5.50 – $80.00
These aluminum box extrusions are robust and lightweight solutions for custom robot frames, superstructures and mechanism construction. Made to all of your favorite English sizes, the classic 2x1 t...Read More
For smaller mechanisms, we recommend using our 5/8 square box tube that is also compatible with our S3 line of brackets and gussets.
- 2 x 1 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 2 x 1 x 1/8 in. (0.125 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 1 x 1 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.)6061-T6 alloy
- 1 x 1 x 1/8 in. (0.125 in.)6061-T6 alloy
- 5/8 x 5/8 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 1/16 (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
2 x 2 x 1/16 (0.063 in.)
- All lengths are (+/- 1in)
Be sure to all check out our Gussets as they work great with these wonderful extrusions.
- Material: Aluminum
The masters of metal strike again!
How many times have you been working in the lab and you hear a faint rolling sound followed by a CRASH as some real wise-guy round tube extrusion rolls itself off of a table and onto the floor? Well guess what: This innovation is in tube extrusion is a GAME CHANGER! With their patented "right angles" the box tube extrusion stays firmly planted where you last left it, it stacks nicely with other pieces of box tube extrusion (note: feature not compatible with previous round models of extrusion), and it can even be used as a door stop in an emergency. Bravo you masters of metal!