For smaller mechanisms, we recommend using our 5/8 square box tube that is also compatible with our S3 line of brackets and gussets.
- 2 x 1 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 2 x 1 x 1/8 in. (0.125 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 1 x 1 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.)6061-T6 alloy
- 1 x 1 x 1/8 in. (0.125 in.)6061-T6 alloy
- 5/8 x 5/8 x 1/16 in. (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 1/16 (0.063 in.) 6061-T6 alloy
2 x 2 x 1/16 (0.063 in.)
- All lengths are (+/- 1in)
Be sure to all check out our Gussets as they work great with these wonderful extrusions.
- Material: Aluminum
The masters of metal strike again!
How many times have you been working in the lab and you hear a faint rolling sound followed by a CRASH as some real wise-guy round tube extrusion rolls itself off of a table and onto the floor? Well guess what: This innovation is in tube extrusion is a GAME CHANGER! With their patented "right angles" the box tube extrusion stays firmly planted where you last left it, it stacks nicely with other pieces of box tube extrusion (note: feature not compatible with previous round models of extrusion), and it can even be used as a door stop in an emergency. Bravo you masters of metal!