AM14U Family 3 Motor Upgrade Kit
Four motors in the drive train not enough? You want mo' powah? We gotchu fam. Six motors on the AM14U4 is now a super cheap and super easy option. This bundle contains all the components needed for...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Four motors in the drive train not enough? You want mo' powah? We gotchu fam. Six motors on the AM14U4 is now a super cheap and super easy option. This bundle contains all the components needed for adding three motors for both sides of your drive train if you already have a Toughbox Mini.
Remove the original CIM motors from the stock ToughBox Mini gearboxes. Also, remove ToughBox Mini housings, but leave the internals. Now you can slap on these perfectly machined polycarbonate plates followed by three NEO or CIM motors. Wham, bam, 6 motor drive Sam!
Be sure to use hardware from the original Toughbox Mini gearboxes with your new motors. We do give you enough machine keys and push on retaining rings to cover all six new motors as these are easily lost items.
Individual Components within Bundle:
- 4 - M4-0.7 x 45 mm Socket Head Cap Screw (am-2545)
- 4 - M4-0.7 Nylock Nut (am-1435)
- 2 - Spacer for Tough Box (am-2650)
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 1.75 in. Button Head Cap Screw (am-1420)
- 4 - 1/4-20 Nylock Jam Nut (am-1102)
- 4 - 3/8 in. Round Shielded Bearing (R6ZZ) (am-0028)
- 2 - 0.875 in. Bearing Plate (am-3721)
- 4 - 10-32 x 5/8 in. Socket Head Cap Screw with Nylon Thread Lock Patch (am-1120)
- 8 - 5/16 in. Flat Washer (am-1009)
- 6 - 2 mm x 10 mm Machine Key Steel (am-1121)
- 6 - 8 mm Push On Retaining Ring (am-0033)
- 2 - 14 Tooth 20DP 8 mm Round with 2 mm Key Steel CIM Gear (am-0034)
- 2 - Polycarbonate 3 Motor Gearbox Plate (am-4487)
- 4 - 3 Motor Upgrade Aluminum Spacer (am-4488)
Don't see what you need?