Six gauge wire is great for large current draw applications such as battery cables and distribution between primary breakers and distribution boards. This cable is resistant to oil, most acids, grease, and even abrasion! That's a TOUGH cable.
Red jacketed cabling is typically used on the positive leg while black is used for ground wiring. Six gauge wires come in rigid PVC insulation or flexible EPDM. Pick your color and pick your insulation type and let your wiring dreams come true.
- am-2840 - PVC Insulated Black
- am-2841 - PVC Insulated Red
- am-4485_black - EPDM Insulated Black
- am-4485_red - EPDM Insulated Red
- Color: Black and Red
- Current: 115A for Silicone Wire
- Diameter: 0.32 in. Silicone Wire
- Gauge: 6
- Insulation: Flexible EPDM, Rigid PVC
- Length: 10 Feet (+/- 1 in.)
- Operating Temperature: -59°F to 257°F for PVC Wire
- Strand Count: 49 Inside PVC, 263 Inside EPDM
- Voltage: 60V for PVC Wire
Don't see what you need?