6 Gauge 5 in. Red Robot Power Cable
This cable is used. to connect power between a main breaker such as am-0282a and a Power Distribution Panel (am-2856). The cable is made of 6 gauge multi-stranded wire with 1/4 inch ring terminals ...Read More
You can find this cable used in the Robot Power Cable Kit.
Components within Part Hardware:
- One - 6 gauge red wire ~ 5 inches long
- Two - 1/4 inch ring terminal
- Two - Blue heat shrinks over terminals
- Connector: 1/4 in. Ring Terminal
- Gauge: 6 AWG
- Overall Length: Approximately 7 in.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Small section is what we needed
When you put the 120A breaker in the line, you just need a small extension to get to the PDC. This fits the bill.