4 in. Stealth Wheel 8 mm Bore 35A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 35A durometer hardness. The green treaded stealth wheels...Read More
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 35A durometer hardness. The green treaded stealth wheels are not intended for drive wheels, but are the perfect wheel for intakes and other auxiliary robot mechanisms. Two bolt circles are included on this wheel, with an inner bolt pattern designed for use in FTC applications and the outer pattern designed mainly for FRC uses.
With Axle and Hub:
Product Usage:Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Usage: Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- These stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket than you will need to use a 250 Sprocket spacer with 6#10-24x3/4 thread forming screw.
- Bolt Circle: 4 holes, 0.14 in. (3.5 mm) diameter on a 0.63 in. (16 mm) bolt circle
- Bore: 0.314 in. (8 mm)
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Durometer: 35A
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Outer Bolt Pattern: 6 holes, 0.16 in. (6 mm) diameter on a 1.875 in. bolt circle
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-2648_green'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.219 lbs
Don't see what you need?