4 in. Stealth Wheel, 8mm Bore, 35A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 35A durometer hardness. The green treaded stealth wheels...Read More
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, http://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Usage: Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- These stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.
- Bolt Circle: 4 holes, 0.14" (3.5mm) diameter on a 0.63" (16mm) bolt circle
- Bore: 0.314" (8mm)
- CoF On Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite): TBD
- Diameter: 4"
- Durometer: 35A
- Material: Polycarbonate,Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Outer Bolt Pattern: 6 holes, 0.16" (6mm) diameter on a 1.875" bolt circle
- Weight: 0.219 lbs