AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
4 in. Stealth Wheel 1/2 in. Hex Bore 60A Durometer
The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 60a durometer hardness. This robust but lightweigh...Read More
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- The stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket than you will need to use a 250 Sprocket spacer with 6 #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes around a 1.875 in. circle
- Bore: 1/2 in. Hex
- CoF: 1.07 on Euroboard (smooth Painted Composite)
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Durometer: 60a
- Material: Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/stealth-wheels-options?sku=am-2647_Blk'>see this product and other options here.</a>
- Weight: 0.22 lbs
Product received promptly and as depicted in description.