Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
Omni-directional wheels in the smallest diameter offered by any common FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge supplier.
These 50 mm / 2 inch omni wheels features two different durometers:
- Soft 35A rollers for high traction
- Hard 90A rollers for long life
They also have a standard 14 mm Hex Bore, letting you choose between 3 different bores:
- 0.375 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 3/8 in. Hex Adapter (am-3905)
- 0.5 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 1/2 in. Hex Adapter (am-3904)
- 14 mm Hex - no adapters included
Stack several of these wheels on a shaft to craft an unstoppable intake system for your robot that can be used to center game pieces.
- Bore: 0.375 in. Hex, 0.5 in. Hex, 14 mm Hex
- Diameter: 50 mm, 1.96 in.
- Durometer: 35A, 90A
- Load Capacity: 10 lbs
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon Body, Acetal Inserts, Thermoplastic Elastomer Rollers
- Weight: 0.076 lbs