Omni-directional wheels in the smallest diameter offered by any common FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge supplier.
These 50 mm / 2 inch omni wheels feature multiple durometers:
- 35A: Softer rollers for high traction
- 50A: Middle ground between grip and wear
- 80A: Harder rollers for long life
They also have a standard 14 mm Hex Bore, letting you choose between 4 different bores:
- 0.375 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 3/8 in. Hex Adapter (am-3905)
- 0.5 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 1/2 in. Hex Adapter (am-3904)
- 5 mm Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 5 mm Hex Adapter (am-3909)
- 14 mm Hex - no adapters included
Stack several of these wheels on a shaft to craft an unstoppable intake system for your robot that can be used to center game pieces.
- Bore: 0.375 in. Hex, 0.5 in. Hex, 14 mm Hex, 5 mm Hex
- Diameter: 50 mm, 1.96 in.
- Durometer: 35A, 50A, 80A
- Load Capacity: 10 lbs
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon Body, Acetal Inserts, Thermoplastic Elastomer Rollers
- Weight: 0.076 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Good odometry wheels
These are compact and are for our odometry wheels. The rollers turn freely and the 5mm hex inserts make this wheel a good match for the REV through bore encoder. Team 16244....
Takes you where you wanna go.
This wheel will take you where you wanna go; whether that's forward or sideways. These are great for all sorts of things including low profile omni drives and game piece handling.