2 in. Dualie Omni Wheel
$13.00 – $14.00
Omni-directional wheels in the smallest diameter offered by any common FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge supplier. These 50 mm / 2 inch omni wheels feature multiple durometers: ...Read More
Omni-directional wheels in the smallest diameter offered by any common FIRST Robotics Competition or FIRST Tech Challenge supplier.
These 50 mm / 2 inch omni wheels feature multiple durometers:
- 35A: Softer rollers for high traction
- 50A: Middle ground between grip and wear
- 80A: Harder rollers for long life
They also have a standard 14 mm Hex Bore, letting you choose between 4 different bores:
- 0.375 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 3/8 in. Hex Adapter (am-3905)
- 0.5 in. Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 1/2 in. Hex Adapter (am-3904)
- 5 mm Hex - includes 14 mm Hex to 5 mm Hex Adapter (am-3909)
- 14 mm Hex - no adapters included
Stack several of these wheels on a shaft to craft an unstoppable intake system for your robot that can be used to center game pieces.
- Bore: 0.375 in. Hex, 0.5 in. Hex, 14 mm Hex, 5 mm Hex
- Diameter: 50 mm, 1.96 in.
- Durometer: 35A, 50A, 80A
- Load Capacity: 10 lbs
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon Body, Acetal Inserts, Thermoplastic Elastomer Rollers
- Weight: 0.076 lbs
Good odometry wheels
These are compact and are for our odometry wheels. The rollers turn freely and the 5mm hex inserts make this wheel a good match for the REV through bore encoder. Team 16244....
Takes you where you wanna go.
This wheel will take you where you wanna go; whether that's forward or sideways. These are great for all sorts of things including low profile omni drives and game piece handling.