2.25 in. HD Mecanum Vectored Intake Wheel
$18.00 – $68.00
Found most commonly on the front intake rollers of FIRST Robotics Competition robots, these 2.25 in. HD Mecanum Vectored Intake wheels are a perfect simple solution to serialize game pieces on the ...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
A traditional full set consists of 2 "right" wheels and 2 "left" wheels. The "right" and "left" refer to the direction the rollers are pointing when viewing the across it's rolling axis. If the roller in the middle of the wheel points up and to the right, it's a "right" wheel, and up and to the left would be a "left" wheel.
If using these as a drive wheel for a small robot platform, the configuration of these "right" and "left" wheels is important. Be aware that the "right" wheel does not mean that it goes on the right side of your robot. The proper configuration would be to have the wheels create an "X" pattern when viewing your robot from above and drawing lines parallel to the rollers as viewed. This means that a "right" wheel would be the FRONT RIGHT, and the REAR LEFT position, while the "left" wheel would be in the FRONT LEFT, and REAR RIGHT, of your robot when viewed from above. All 4 wheels are required to make a Mecanum drive holonomic system work properly.
Individual Hardware within Each Wheel:
- 2 - HD Mecanum Plates (am-4418L_plate , am-4418R_plate)
- 2 - 2.25 in. HD Mecanum Hex Hubs (am-4421_half)
- 2 - 3/32 in. x 5/8 in. Slotted Spring Pin (am-1597)
- 6 - 2.25 in. HD Mecanum Single Roller (am-4417)
- 6 - 2.25 in. HD Mecanum Wheel Axle (am-4420)
- 13 - 4-40 x 0.25 in. Button Head Cap Screw with Nylon Patch (am-1596)
- Body Material, Inner: molded black polycarbonate
- Body Material, Outer: Steel
- Bore: 1/2 in. Hex
- Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Number of Rollers: 6
- Roller Axle: Steel
- Roller Material, Outside: Nylon
- Weight: 0.22 lbs per wheel
- Width Across Middle: 1.75 in.