If your robot designs are using more and more hex products, you may as well have a broach!
- Body Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Broach Length: 11-7/8 in.
- Material: HSS (high speed tool steel)
- Maximum Length of Cut: 1-3/8 in.
- Minimum Length of Cut: 1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 11-7/8 in.
- Pilot Hole Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Pitch: 9/32 in.
- Shape: Hex
- Tolerance: +/- .0005-.001 in.
would broach again
So much easier!!
With an inexpensive hydraulic press (Harbor freight) (Arbor press wasn't long enough) this changed how we did a lot. Now any sprocket or gear can be cut with a 1/2 inch hex center in 3 minutes including set up. Additionally custom parts can be reamed , aluminum or steel cut easily. While its pricey it saved us several times when we needed to use a different ration sprocket but didn't have it available in 1/2 hex bore. This is my new MUST HAVE
I assumed it would fit our arbor press. I guess I don't see anything describing its size on the page.
They work just like they should.