Please note, this item has been discontinued and this page exists for informatin only:
The AndyMark 1.1 Pump is an air compressor with a maximum flow rate of 1.1 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is specified and designed to be used on medium-sized mobile robots. This compressor quickly fills on board air tanks with it's 12V motor. A check valve and plastic inlet filter are included with the 1.1 Pump.
Included on the output port of this pump is a brass check valve. If the check valve is not used, the pump will draw more current upon startup and potentially cause a current overload to the PCM. Please do not remove the check valve.
- Pump (1), Inlet filter (1)
- Results of AndyMark bench test for determining CFM rates:
|Pressure||Flow rate||Amp Draw|
|0 psi||1.10 cfm||10 amps|
- For this test, flow rate was determined by this calculation:
- (change of pressure) / 14.7 psi * volume of system / time elapsed
- For example, at 10 psi:
- change of pressure = 10 psi
- volume of system = 0.1095 cubic feet
- time elapsed = 7 seconds (0.117 minutes)
- CFM = 10 psi / 14.7 psi * 0.1095 cubic feet / 0.117 minute = 0.64 cfm
- Fill Rate for Number of Clippard tanks (574 ml) to fill from 0 to 110 psi:
- 1 Tank = 25 seconds
- 2 Tanks = 45 seconds
- 3 Tanks = 72 seconds
- 4 Tanks = 95 seconds
- 5 Tanks = 122 seconds
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Length: 6.75 in.
- Manufacturer: AndyMark
- Material: Steel and aluminum
- Port(s): 1/8" NPT
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Weight: 3.37 lbs
- Width: 3.27"
Don't see what you need?
12 v Air Pump
Lighter and moves more air then the old style.
The air compressor works as expected, except that the 4 foot pads are not co-planar. The compressor "rocks" on a flat surface.