navX-Micro is a 9-axis inertial/magnetic sensor and motion processor. Designed for plug-n-play installation onto robots such as those used in the FIRST Technology Challenge (FTC) and the FIRST Robotics Challenge (FRC), navX-Micro helps build better robots by adding sophisticated navigation capabilities.
navX-Micro is a must-have add on to any robot control system, and includes free software libraries, example code and many more features.
New for 2017, navx-Micro works with the Kauai Labs Sensor Fusion Framework (SF2) to provide even more advanced capabilities.
Sophisticated Motion Processing
Inertial/Magnetic Measurement Unit
- High Accuracy, Low-latency Yaw, Pitch and Roll Angles
- Automatic Accelerometer/Gyroscope Calibration
- Quaternions and Gravity-corrected Linear Acceleration
- High-sensitivity Motion Detection
- Tilt-compensated Compass Heading
- 9-Axis absolute heading w/Magnetic disturbance detection
Easy to Use
- Configurable Update Rate from 4 to 200 Hz
- Access to Raw Data from Gyroscopes, Accelerometers and Magnetometers
- Plug-n-Play connection on FTC and FRC robots via I2C interface
- 4-pin I2C Connector cable included
- Connection to Windows PC via USB Cable
- FTC, FRC, Linux and Android Software libraries and sample code
- Support for Mounting in horizontal, vertical and even upside-down configurations via Omnimount
- Tools for Magnetometer Calibration
- Conformal-coated circuit board
- A custom navX-Micro enclosure can be created with a 3D printer using provided Enclosure design files
- Alternatively, the navX-Micro enclosure can be purchased directly from the Kauai Labs store, or custom-printed by Shapeways.