The inside black portion of this wheel is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with a 50a durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight wheel provides good traction on carpet and soft tiles. The Stealth wheels are the perfect wheel for intakes and other auxiliary robot mechanisms. Two bolt circles are included on this wheel, with an inner bolt pattern designed for use in FTC applications and the outer pattern designed mainly for FRC uses.
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, http://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
- Diameter: 4 inches
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Tread Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Bore: 0.31 inch (8mm) with 4 holes 0.14 inch (3.5mm) diameter on a 0.63 inch (16mm) bolt circle
- Weight: 0.22 pounds
- Inner Bolt Pattern: 4 holes, 0.14 inch (3.5mm) diameter on a 0.63 inch (16mm) bolt circle
- Outer Bolt Pattern: 6 holes, 0.16 inch (6mm) diameter on a 1.875 inch bolt circle
- Coefficient of Friction on Euroboard (Smooth Painted Composite): 1.16
- Durometer: 50a
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel.
With Axle and Hub:
- These stealth wheels have an integrated hub. This means no hub is needed to mate this wheel with a shaft.