$7.00 – $25.00
S3 Tubing is part of AndyMark's system for building Simple Super Structure! These custom aluminum tubes are designed to allow FIRST Tech Challenge and others building toaster-to-microwave-sized rob...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
S3 Tubing is part of AndyMark's system for building Simple Super Structure! These custom aluminum tubes are designed to allow FIRST Tech Challenge and others building toaster-to-microwave-sized robots a bolt-together solution for rigid, robust structures. We sweated all the details with S3 Tubing, including:
- Custom-extruded 16 mm square profile, chosen to allow ample compatibility with common FTC parts while taking up less space on volume-limited robots.
- Fully-boxed profile, which is stronger than C-channels for long life.
- Designed for 6-32 hardware throughout to maintain harmony with our other FTC-friendly parts and the most popular building systems in FTC. Whether it's a Nub, a TileRunner, a PicoBox, or a NeveRest Sport, it'll find a home here.
- 16 mm slots on two faces give you the adjustment you need on belt and chain runs but prevents hardware sliding out.
- 8 mm bores flanked by 6-32 mounting holes every 32 mm on two faces provides ample mounting possibilities for Nubs, PicoBox gears, 24-tooth pulleys, and more! Note that holes of S3 Tube are un-tapped.
- Material: Aluminum
Don't see what you need?