25 Series 48 Tooth Ninja Star Sprocket
The Ninja Star Sprocket is a series of sprockets aimed at giving FTC more options for moving drive systems and mechanisms. This 25 series sprocket features a 16 mm circle of 0.14" holes, to work wi...Read More
- Bolt Circle: 0.14 in. Holes on 0.630 in. (16 mm) Circle AND 0.2 in. Holes on 1.875 in. Circle
- Bore Diameter: 0.312 in. - 0.321 in.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Outside Diameter: 3.964 in.
- Pitch Diameter: 3.822 in.
- Series: 25
- Thickness: 0.088 in. - 0.098 in.
- Weight: 0.07 lbs
This is exactly what is needed to put a variety of andymark wheels on a tetrix robot. We had just got done drilling the AM bolt circle in a Tetrix sprocket the day this Ninja Star was announced.