Outdoor Rhino Track Drive
We introduced the Rhino Track Drive in late 2015, and it's been storming competition fields ever since. Once carpets have been tamed, what's left? The great outdoors! This version of the Rhino has ...Read More
This item is currently out of stock
Be of the first to know when this item becomes available
Sign up for a notification when available
What's different from the standard Rhino?
- The standard Rhino plates' lightening holes have been removed. This helps keep out debris and provides additional accessory mounting points.
- The drive motors and gearbox have been relocated to sit higher, improving ground clearance.
- #35 chain replaces belt between the Toughbox output shaft and the track pulley, which has more tolerance for debris and can be repaired more easily in the field. (Even in the middle of nowhere, most hardware stores still stock #35 chain or links!)
- This module does not include electronics or motors
Proper track belt tension is detailed in this document.
- 2 - Toughbox Mini (am-2598_107)
- 2 - 250 Sprocket and Pulley Spacer (am-0207a)
- 16 - 3/8 in. Round Shielded Bearing (1614ZZ) (am-0209)
- 2 - 35 Series 22 Tooth Round Aluminum Sprocket (am-0216)
- 1 - #35 Single Strand-Riveted Roller Chain, 10 feet, 35 Series (am-0367)
- 2 - #35 Roller Chain Connecting Link (am-0368)
- 6 - 985x375 Spacer (am-0441)
- 2 - #35 Roller Chain Half Link (am-0683)
- 8 - Screw, SHCS 10-32 x 1/2" (am-1002)
- 8 - Screw, SHCS 10-32 x 1-1/2" (am-1014)
- 16 - 10-32 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
- 6 - 10-24 x 0.75 in. Thread Forming Screw Hex Washer Head (am-1123)
- 12 - 3/8-16 x 4.25" Hex Head Bolt Grade 5 (am-1297)
- 8 - 0.57 in. ID 0.505 in. OD 1.125 in. Hex Spacer Plastic (am-1305)
- 4 - 3/8 in. x 1/16 in. Washer (am-1393)
- 12 - 3/8-16 Nylock Jam Nut (am-1394)
- 2 - Aluminum Spacer 0.75 x 0.382 x 0.625 in. (am-1451)
- 56 - 1/4-20 x 0.75 in. Slotted Indented Hex Thread Cutting Screw (am-1591)
- 2 - 35 Series 15 Tooth 500 Hex Aluminum Sprocket (am-2375)
- 4 - Collar Clamp, 3/8" Bore, Aluminum (am-2382)
- 2 - Outside Plate for Outdoor Rhino Track Drive (am-2398)
- 22 - Churro Aluminum Tube 3.375" +/- 0.125" Long (am-2569)
- 2 - OD Rhino TD>Inside Plate for Outdoor Rhino Track Drive (am-2757)
- 1 - Outdoor Rhino Belly Pan (am-2758)
- 2 - Churro Aluminum Tube 24.25" +/- 0.01 long (am-2974)
- 2 - 1/2 in. Hex Shielded Flanged Bearing (FR8ZZ-HexHD) (am-2986)
- 1 - Peanut Extrusion, 6ft Silver +/- 0.25" (am-3090-6)
- 2 - Left Triangle Bracket (am-3210L)
- 2 - Right Triangle Bracket (am-3210R)
- 2 - Blue Roughtop Nitrile Track Timing Belt (am-3288)
- 16 - 20T Track Drive Pulley (am-3298a)
- 4 - Tank Tread Upper Bar Plate (am-3320)
- 2 - Tank Tread Turnbuckle (am-3321)
- 4 - 0.375 in. Hex Molded Spacer 0.063 in. Long (am-3947-063)
- 4 - 0.375 in. Hex Molded Spacer 1.000 in. Long (am-3947-1000)
- 4 - 0.375 in. Hex Molded Spacer 0.188 in. Long (am-3947-188)
- 16 - 0.500 in. Hex Molded Spacer 0.063 in. Long (am-3948-063)
- Battery - 12V SLA recommended, like am-3062
- Battery Charger - we sell a 3 bank, 6 amp charger to go with our sealed lead acid batteries
- Control system
- CIM Motors (am-0255) - 4 recommended, 2 minimum
- Material: Carbox Nitrile Rubber
- Overall Length: 30.44 in. with Upper Arm at 34 degree angle, (31.3 in. with Upper Arm at 5 degrees and moved in to secondary pivot point)
- Overall Width: 25.875 in. from plate to plate
- Weight: 70 lbs (Weight may vary depending on customization)
Out of the Box Engagement with Team!
This was ideal for the First Team to have as a working base to practice build during off season and allowed for insightful planning. We have built this to a Demonstration unit for the Team to share with Sponsors, Parents, School Administration, Staff, and Students.
"Out of the Box Engagement with Team!"
"This was ideal for the First Team to have as a working base to practice build during off season and allowed for insightful planning. We have built this to a Demonstration unit for the Team to share with Sponsors, Parents, School Administration, Staff, and Students."