HiGrip wheels provide superior traction for robot movement. HiGrip wheels feature an aggressive tread pattern providing maximum transfer of gearbox power to the ground. A robust polycarbonate core means these wheels are up to the challenge for high impact and speed applications. Varying durometers mean you can choose just how grippy these wheels can be. White or 80A durometer HiGrip wheels have a long life and provide good traction. Black or 60A durometer HiGrip wheels have an intermediate life and higher grip than white. Blue or 60A durometer HiGrip wheels provide the most traction and will wear quickly as a result. The bolt pattern and bore of these wheels allow for convenient bearing placement and easy attachment to other motion parts such as sprockets and pulleys.
Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to attach sprockets or hubs to this wheel. Many thread locking materials are not compatible with polycarbonate and can eat away at the plastic. Be sure to check which adhesives are okay to use with this product. This link will allow you to check which materials are okay to use with what adhesives, https://bit.ly/loctitematerialcheck
With Axle and Hub:
- If you wish to drive this wheel with an Axle and Hub, you can pick your hub by fitting any of the AndyMark hubs (not included) to this wheel. If this is your choice, then no bearing is needed. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten a hub to this wheel.
- If you wish to drive this wheel with a sprocket, then the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel, and two ball bearings need to be pressed into the wheel (one on each side). The ball bearing must have a 1.125" od. For a 1/2" id, use am-0181 or am-0029. For a 3/8" id, use am-0209. Use #10-24x3/4 thread forming screws to fasten the sprocket to the wheel.
- Bolt Pattern: six holes (0.17 in. diameter) on a 1.875 in. diameter bolt circle
- Bore: 0.95 in., with bearing pockets of 1.124 in. diameter x 0.25 in. deep on both sides
- CoF: 0.95-1.0 static (on tight pile carpet)
- CoF On Hdpe: 0.31
- Diameter: 6 in.
- Load Capacity: 90 lbs
- Material: Polycarbonate, black, TPU rubber, 80A durometer
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/higrip-wheels-options?sku=am-0940b'>am-0940b</a>
- Side Load: In excess of 600 lbs at tread surface
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Delivery to Pit
Thank you so much for making sure our parts were delivered for the meet. As always, we are very pleased with our purchase. Thank you!!!!
Long Wait for parts!
Wheels were great but it took 3 weeks to be delivered!
Standard 6" wheel similar to past kits, durable, good tread, and holds up well.
will do exactly what i want