Rhino Track Drive Module Bumper Kit
This bumper kit is designed and contains parts to attach bumpers that comply ONLY with 2016 FRC Bumper Rules to a LEFT and RIGHT Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3322). If you are competing with differ...Read More
Weight of all hardware listed below = 1.9 pounds
Instructions for preparing plywood for the included brackets is available here.
- One - Front Left Bumper Bracket for Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3352)
- One - Front Right Bumper Bracket for Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3353)
- One - Back Left Bumper Bracket for Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3354)
- One - Back Right Bumper Bracket for Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3355)
- Thirty Two - #10-32 Tee Nut (am-1143)
- Sixteen - #10-32 Thumb Screw (am-1390)
- Eight - 1/8" dia x 1" long dowel pin (am-1019)
- Six - #10-32 x 5/8 SHCS (am-1007)
- Six - 1/4-20 x 5/8 SHCS (am-1053)
- Six - #10-32 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
- Six - 1/4-20 Nylock Nut (am-1042)
Bumper kit for Rhino
Once again, demand planning for this item is not acceptable. You must recognize that you will sell as many bumper kits as drives. I ordered on Jan 26, order was not packed until Jan 28. Once again, it took a week to deliver after packing; I saw it sit in Chicago for 3 days on a weekend. AndyMark should upgrade shipping at your expense.
Better pictures or actual documentation would help
Some parts were missing (maybe) some may not be needed. Its hard to tell from the minimal documentation available via andymark.com. We in the Midwest are used to a "KIT" being just that, all the parts and instructions to build something. It doesn't mean we'll actually use them or not do it our own way in the long run. But they are a starting point that "should" work. (AndyMark Response: Thank you for the feedback we are looking to improve documentation in the future)
Brackets were and easy install
Bumper Kit for Rhino Track Drive Module (am-3358)
easy to order quick delivery good price.
"The CAD link is broken"
"As of 1/21/16, the CAD link is broken; also, the templates provided are not very helpful in replicating this bumper design."