Battery Charger 1 Bank 6 Amp Dual Pro RS1 with SB-50A Connector
This charger is a great tool for competition robotics teams and hobbyists. Dual Pro chargers charge batteries to 100% specific gravity every charge, and are able to adjust current in the absorption...Read More
- Dependable, rugged construction and waterproof
- Independent outputs and fully automatic
- Battery maintenance mode
- DC charge cables = 5 ft and AC power cord = 3 ft
- DC charge cable is fitted with an APP SB-50A connector
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- LED lights indicate Each Batteries state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and no installation restrictions
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
- Two year warranty
These chargers are on the cutting edge of technology. Dual Pro chargers can detect as low as 6 volts on a 36 volt system and 8 volts on a 48 volt system. Low voltage detection eliminates jump starting and service calls which save you time and money.
Dual Pro goes beyond what normal chargers do. Normally your average charger only charges your battery until it gets warm enough and your battery tells your charger that it's done. That is not the case for Dual Pro, they acknowledge this and also know that most batteries only get 80% of their full charge from ordinary chargers.
The DeltaVolt charge profile changes that. By giving you a full 100% charge, your batteries runtime will increasing by 10-15% per charge which will increase your overall battery life by 20-25%. Pay a little bit more now for your charger and save a lot more money with longer battery lives and having no more service calls.
Why choose Dual Pro?
- It's the only 5 stage charger on the market
- Recovers 100% DOD batteries to 100% charge
- Charges to recommend specific gravity
- LED charge status light with fault detection
- Equipped with reverse polarity protection
- Includes zero spark technology
- Fully repairable charger
- Email: email@example.com
- AC Power Cord Length: 3 ft
- DC Charge Cable Length: 5 ft
- Depth: 6.5 in.
- Fuses Used: 2 x 30 AMPs (BUSSMAN AGX-30A [MSC Industrial Supply])
- Height: 4.5 in.
- Input: 115 VAC; 60 HZ
- Length: 3 in.
- Total Output: 6 AMPs
- Weight: 4 lbs
Lightweight and affordable!
I like how this charger is a little less bulky than our previous ones, we needed something quick for an off-season competition and AndyMark came through fast for us!
Quick and easy order, fast ship
It is obvious why so many #FIRST folks rely on Andymark as their primary source for robotics parts. I have to be careful surfing the website, I out too much stuff on the wish list:D