AndyMark will be closed Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Wishing everyone a happy & safe holiday.
This motor has a manufacturing sticker on it (this sticker may be under the AndyMark sticker), saying these things:
A 16t 0.7 Module pinion (am-3783) is available for use with this motor to enable use of a 57 Sport Gearbox. Additional pinion gears are also available for other use cases.
- Bolt Pattern: M3x0.5 tapped holes (2), centered, 0.984 in. apart
- Maximum Power: 179 Watts at 32.5 A
- Motor Body Length: 2.24 in.
- No Load Current: 1.2 A
- No Load RPM: 16000 RPM
- Output Shaft Diameter: 0.125 in.
- Overall Length: 3.19 in.
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/banebots-550-motor?sku=am-3830'>am-3830</a>
- Stall Current: 63.8 A
- Stall Torque: 60.64 oz-in (0.428 N-m)
- Terminals: 0.15 in. wide spade connectors (2)
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Used in pairs on our ball transfer belts. When paired up with a Rev ultra planetary gearbox it makes a nice compact yet powerful setup.