Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
Cables can now be customized!
Purchase the exact matching PVC Jacket Power Cable Kit as am-0699_05
Purchase the exact matching Flex EPDM Jacket as am-4480_05
This cable is used. to connect power between a main breaker such as am-0282a and a Power Distribution Panel (am-2856). The cable is made of 6 gauge multi-stranded wire with 1/4 inch ring terminals securely crimped with a 6-ton crimping tool and protected with heat shrink. You have a choice between rigid PVC insulation or flexible Silicone insulation. The tip-to-tip length is approximately 5 inches.
You can find this cable used in the Robot Power Cable Kit.
Components within Part Hardware:
- One - 6 gauge red wire ~ 5 inches long
- Two - 1/4 inch ring terminal
- Two - Blue heat shrinks over terminals
- Connector: 1/4 in. Ring Terminal
- Gauge: 6 AWG
- Overall Length: Approximately 7 in.
- Product Lifecycle: am-0699 - purchase as <a href='/products/red-power-wire-custom-lengths-up-to-29-in?sku=am-0699_05'>am-0699_05</a><br>OR<br>am-4480 - purchase as <a href='/products/red-power-wire-custom-lengths-up-to-29-in?sku=am-4480_05'>am-4480_05</a>
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Don't see what you need?
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Small section is what we needed
When you put the 120A breaker in the line, you just need a small extension to get to the PDC. This fits the bill.