Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
20 Tooth Track Drive Pulley
These molded plastic pulley halves are specially designed to drive our Rhino Track Drive belt (am-3288) and are used as drive pulleys in the Rhino Track Drive module (am-3322). This design features...Read More
These two pulley halves are made from the Rev4 pulley design, which includes these improvements over the Rev3 design:
- Less recessed depth for screw counter bore
- 6 additional ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
- Increased radius for ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
- Added a fillet feature at the base of the screw counter bore
- Two - Pulley Half
- Six - #10-24 x 1-1/4" Thread Forming Screw
- Teeth: 20
Replacement Rhino-Track Hubs
Although the original hubs lasted only 2 or 3 matches (at FRC events), none of the replacements have failed to date.
What screws do you recommend for attaching a hub to this drive pulley?