20 Tooth Track Drive Pulley
These molded plastic pulley halves are specially designed to drive our Rhino Track Drive belt (am-3288) and are used as drive pulleys in the Rhino Track Drive module (am-3322). This design features...Read More
These two pulley halves are made from the Rev4 pulley design, which includes these improvements over the Rev3 design:
- Less recessed depth for screw counter bore
- 6 additional ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
- Increased radius for ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
- Added a fillet feature at the base of the screw counter bore
- Two - Pulley Half
- Six - #10-24 x 1-1/4" Thread Forming Screw
- Teeth: 20
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
Replacement Rhino-Track Hubs
Although the original hubs lasted only 2 or 3 matches (at FRC events), none of the replacements have failed to date.
What screws do you recommend for attaching a hub to this drive pulley?