AndyMark will be closed for the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 30th. Wishing everyone a safe & happy holiday weekend!
As this controller uses wireless connectivity, this is not legal for use in competition.
When it's time to get your robot that uses a HERO Development Board (am-3206) moving, you don't want to be tethered! We examined several wireless gamepad controllers until we found one that we liked, and this one gives users a great mix of range, battery life, and robustness in both the buttons and overall case. Plug the included receiver dongle into the HERO's USB port, and you can be up and driving in minutes!
- Compatible with PC/PS3/Android/HERO Development Board
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- 2.4GHz wireless game controller
- Covers Up to 10m (30 Feet)
- Dual-Motor Vibration
- AMP Hours: 600mAh
- Channels Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Charging Current: 300mA
- Compatible System: PC/PS3/Android
- Connecting Tech: 2.4GHz Wireless
- Cover Range: Up to 10m (30 Feet)
- Frequency Range: 2400MHz~2483MHz
- Interface(s): USB 1.0/2.0/3.0
- Maximum Transmitter Power: ODBM
- Plug-and-Play: Yes
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
- Standby Current: 33Î¼A
- Vibration: Dual-Motor Vibration
- Working Current: 11-20mA
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Looking for an off-season project
Hopefully, this will do the trick for building an off-season robot. The RoboRIO is way too expensive for just building a robot for fun around the shop. So, we're looking to test this as an alternative.