Here are a few suggestions of parts that can be fabricated through this service:
- Gearbox plates
- Material for angles, before being bent by you
- Custom brackets and gussets
- Sprockets (without chamfered teeth)
- Electrical layout panels
- Robot belly pans
Having issues getting a quote? Send us an email via email@example.com with your DXF file(s) along with the outer dimensions of your part. We can help clean up files, or help identify any issues that may be preventing a quote from going through.
Fulfillment:Please note that the chosen Fulfillment Option is in addition to the cost and time it takes to ship the package - see our shipping page for more information. We also will not schedule the cutting fabrication until we receive payment for the order. If the order includes additional AndyMark products, they will all ship together after the waterjet parts have been processed.
Design Best Practices:
- The minimum hole size is 0.09 inches
- Inside corners will be cut to have a radius of 0.020" if no fillet is present
- Larger radius dimensions on corners will speed up the cut and generally reduce cost
- No part can be larger than 4'x4'
- Accuracy of cuts no tighter than +/- 0.007"
- This includes the slight taper caused by the jet
- Design holes for bearings to be at least 0.007" diameter smaller than the final bearing diameter. The customer will need to provide finishing reaming / drilling / sanding to get final bearing diameter.
- Parts are sent WITHOUT deburring or sanding, so they may have sharp corners and edges. Most parts will require some post-processing by the customer.