WAGO 221 Series LEVER-NUTS 5-pole Compact Splice Connector Qty. 10
Every millimeter counts in electrical installations. This is a compact connector for flexible conductors. It accepts wire sizes from 12 to 28 AWG (0.2 to 4 mm²) solid and stranded conductors. This ...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
Every millimeter counts in electrical installations. This is a compact connector for flexible conductors. It accepts wire sizes from 12 to 28 AWG (0.2 to 4 mm²) solid and stranded conductors. This wide range allows you to connect different types of wires and enables bridging of wires with greatly differing cross sections. The closed position of the lever reliably prevents accidental unclamping of connected wires.
LEVER-NUTS will connect almost all conductors found on mobile robots from CAN wire to motor power.
Splicing has never been easier. Lift the orange lever, and insert the conductor, close the lever. The lever clicks as it is lowered, actuating the CAGE CLAMP®, for superior connectivity.
- Transparent housing for visual inspection shows that the wire is inserted properly and stripped to the correct length
- Any combination of wire types and sizes from 0.2 to 4 mm² (12 to 24 AWG) is possible
- Test ports for standard probes
- 11 mm/0.43 in. Stripping Depth
- Current Rating: 32 AMPs
- Gauge: 12-24 AWG
- Maximum Voltage: 450 V
- Temperature: 221°F (105°C)
- Temperature Rating: 105°C
- Weight: 0.2 lbs