Toughbox Mini Options - Angled - 10.71:1
Product Usage: All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continu...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuously for 30 minutes without grease to allow the gear teeth to wear in. While we do design with short run times in mind, this 'run in' period for smooth gearbox operation, is recommended. Once this is completed, thoroughly grease the gear teeth periodically to ensure smooth operation.
This is the Toughbox Mini. It is similar to the Toughbox, but it is slightly smaller in profile and is 1/2 pound lighter.
The Toughbox Mini uses the same interior parts as our standard Toughbox, and is shipped un-assembled. Hardware is included with the gearbox for attaching two of these motors.
Additional Encoder:An optional am-3132 Encoder can be purchased and added to this Toughbox.
Common Included Hardware for all versions
Shipped unassembled, all parts are loose.
- One - Toughbox Mini Housing
- One - Toughbox Output Shaft (Extra shaft for no plate version)
- One - Small Cluster Shaft
- One - 3/8" Flanged Shielded Bearing
- One - 1/2" Flanged Shielded Bearing
- Two - 3/8" Shielded Bearing
- One - Klipring
- Four - 10-32 x 3/4" SHCS (am-1047)
- Four - 10-32 Nylock Nuts
- One - 1/4" Washer (am-1027)
- One - 1/4-20 x 1/2" Button Head Cap Screw
- Four - 5/16 ID Washers
- Two - 8mm ID Retainer Clip
- Two - 2x2x10mm Machine Key
- One - 1/8 x 1/8 x 0.7 Machine Key
- Grease Packet
- Angled Plate Versions:
- One - Angled Shaft Plate
- Flat Plate Versions:
- One - Flat Shaft Plate
- NoPlate Versions:
- 5.95:1 Ratio versions:
- Designed for 2 or 1 motor inputs
- Use CIM motors or BaneBot (57 Sport or CIM Sport) Gearboxes or a combination of both
- Long Output Shaft is available, which is 3.5 inches longer than the standard Output Shaft.
- Hex Wheel Shaft provides a hex output shaft, a FR8ZZ-Hex bearing must also be purchased to use this shaft.
- Hex Long Shaft provides a longer hex output shaft, a FR8ZZ-Hex bearing must also be purchased to use this shaft.
Weight Reduction with Optional Parts:
- Aluminum Large Output Gear can replace the standard steel 50 Tooth Large Output Gear.
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/toughbox-mini-options?sku=am-2305'>see this product and other options here.</a>