To give teams a head start, we identified several common upgrades on TileRunner's standard drive system. These upgrade kits cover a wide range of use cases, from high-speed maneuvering to moving heavy loads with ease and loads of grip and are used with the Original 6WD TileRunner (am-3437).
The TileRunner Mecanum upgrade will get you set to strafe with four PicoBox Unos replacing the two PicoBox Duos of the standard TileRunner. You'll receive four 4" standard-duty mecanum wheels (am-2538) instead of Stealth Wheels, as well as all the spacers, shafts, and gears to get you up and running.
If you already have a TileRunner, this kit is for you. If you are interested in the TileRunner Mecanum and are just starting out, check out the full TileRunner Mecanum kit (am-3437_mec).
Included Parts For TileRunner Mecanum Upgrade (am-3455):
- 4 - 4" Standard Mecanum (am-2538)
- 2 - Hall Effect Encoder Cable with 4-Pin Connector (am-2992)
- 4 - PicoBox Uno Plate (am-3423)
- 8 - PicoBox Spacer (am-3406)
- 6 - 9 mm x 6.15 mm ID Aluminum Spacer (am-3426)
- 4 - Spacer, aluminum, 3/8" OD x 0.257" ID x 19/32 (am-1290)
- 4 - HD Nub - Bore: 6mm D Style: Double Boss (am-4311)
- 2 - 6 mmD x 100 mm Shaft (am-3226-100)
- 2 - 40t 32dp Gear (am-3407)
- 8 - 1/4-20 x 1.75" BHCS (am-1420)
- 8 - 1/4-20 Nylock Jam Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1102)
- 8 - 6-32 0.5" SHCS Bulk Qty (am-1436)
- 16 - 6-32 1.25" SHCS Bulk Qty (am-1437)
- Product Lifecycle: Other options available, <a href='/products/tilerunner-upgrades-options?sku=am-3455'>see this product and other options here</a>