Mecanum Upgrade Kit for TileRunner
TileRunner is setting the new standard for drive systems in FIRST Tech Challenge, but we always designed it to be configured in many different ways to suit the teams using it. From multiple gearbox...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
To give teams a head start, we identified several common upgrades on TileRunner's standard drive system. These upgrade kits cover a wide range of use cases, from high-speed maneuvering to moving heavy loads with ease and loads of grip and are used with the Original 6WD TileRunner (am-3437).
The TileRunner Mecanum upgrade will get you set to strafe with four PicoBox Unos replacing the two PicoBox Duos of the standard TileRunner. You'll receive four 4" standard-duty mecanum wheels (am-2538) instead of Stealth Wheels, as well as all the spacers, shafts, and gears to get you up and running.
If you already have a TileRunner, this kit is for you. If you are interested in the TileRunner Mecanum and are just starting out, check out the full TileRunner Mecanum kit (am-3437_mec).
Included Parts For TileRunner Mecanum Upgrade (am-3455):
- 4 - 4" Standard Mecanum (am-2538)
- 2 - Hall Effect Encoder Cable with 4-Pin Connector (am-2992)
- 4 - PicoBox Uno Plate (am-3423)
- 8 - PicoBox Spacer (am-3406)
- 6 - 9mm x 6.15mm ID Aluminum Spacer (am-3426)
- 4 - Spacer, aluminum, 3/8" OD x 0.257" ID x 19/32 (am-1290)
- 4 - 6mm D-Bore Double Boss Nub (am-3215a)
- 2 - 6mmD x 100mm Shaft (am-3226-100)
- 2 - 40t 32dp Gear (am-3407)
- 8 - 1/4-20 x 1.75" BHCS (am-1420)
- 8 - 1/4-20 Nylock Jam Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1102)
- 8 - 6-32 0.5" SHCS Bulk Qty (am-1436)
- 16 - 6-32 1.25" SHCS Bulk Qty (am-1437)