Due to the high volume of orders after FTC kickoff, there may be delays in shipping your order. Thank you for your patience!
Note: This product ships as an unassembled kit of parts.
The kit comes with 3 different gear ratio options, so that you can experiment and understand how changing the gear ratio affects the driving performance of the TileRunner.
- 2 - Chassis Inside Plate (am-3392_Inside)
- 2 - Chassis Outside Plate (am-3392_Outside)
- 4 - 4x4 Plate for Chassis (am-3393)
- 1 - Belly Pan for Chassis (am-3394)
- 2 - Peanut Extrusion, 11.25" (am-3395)
- 2 - Churro Tubing, 11.25" (am-3398)
- 8 - Churro, 63mm (am-3399)
- 4 - HTD Timing Belt, 9mm wide, 93T (am-3378)
- 8 - 6mm D Bore Double Boss Nub w/Set Screw (am-3215a)
- 4 - 6mm Round Bore Double Boss Nub w/Set Screw (am-3413a)
- 14 - 6x12x4mm Flanged Bearing (am-3377)
- 6 - 24T HTD Pulley, 6mm Bore (am-3401)
- 2 - 24T HTD Pulley Extension (am-3404)
- 6 - 40T Gear for PicoBox (am-3407)
- 4 - 35T Gear for PicoBox (am-3408)
- 4 - 45T Gear for PicoBox (am-3409)
- 8 - Spacer for PicoBox (am-3406)
- 2 - 6mm D Shaft x 100mm (am-3226-100)
- 4 - Aluminum Spacer, 5/16" OD x .257 ID x 1/4" (am-3424)
- 2 - Aluminum Spacer, 8mm OD x 6.15mm ID x 15mm (am-3425)
- 2 - Aluminum Spacer, 12.7mm OD x 6.15mm ID x 9mm (am-3426)
- 1 - Red Tacky Grease, 14.2 gram (am-2768)
- 56 - 6-32 0.5" Hex Head Screw (am-1436)
- 8 - 6-32 x 0.75 in. Hex Head Screw (am-1424)
- 16 - 6-32 x 1.25" Hex Head Screw (am-1437)
- 32 - Nylock Nut, 6-32 (am-1419)
- 28 - 1/4-20 x 0.75 in. Thread Forming Screw (am-1310)
- 8 - 1/4-20 x 1.75" BHCS (am-1420)
- 8 - 1/4-20 Nylock Jam Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1102)
- 24 - M3-0.5 x 5mm SHCS (am-1443)
- 4 - M6-1 x 75mm" SHCS (am-1417)
- 4 - M6 Nylock Nut - Bulk Qty (am-1111)
- 4 - NeveRest Orbital 20 (am-3637)
- 2 - PicoBox GEO Plate (am-3476)
- 6 - 4" Stealth Wheel, 8mm Bore, 60 Durometer Black (am-2648_blk)
- 2 - Hall Effect Encoder Cable with 4-Pin Connector (am-2992)
Shipping Box size estimate: 12" x 19" x 3.25"
Weight: ~ 12.0 lbs
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='https://www.andymark.com/products/configurable-tilerunner-chassis-options?1)%20Drive%20Style=6%20Wheel%20Drive&quantity=1&2)%20Wheel%20Type%20%26%20Style=60A%20Stealth%20Wheels%20(Black)&3)%20NeveRest%20Options=Orbital%2020%3A1&4)%20PicoBox%20Options=Gearing%20for%20Every%20Ratio%20Option'>BT6S62E</a>
Returns are not accepted for this product.
Love the Tile Runner - A few glitches
I love how the tile runner GTO works. We have a few questions related to the last few steps. The use of spacers was confusing. We are ordering extra parts since you only get exactly how many you need. So, if you drop a piece you are out of luck. The screws are easily replaced. The spacers were the big issue for my team. Also, a few of the other smaller parts. It seems like they would send a few extra of the small parts. But, if you manage to get it together, it can do amazing things. My students made it do 360 spins, on a dime, accidentally. It looked beautiful!