Sprocket Kit, #35 Series, for 2013 FRC Replacement of Belts and Pulleys
This is a kit of parts chosen to replace the timing belts and pulleys on the AndyMark Drive System for the 2013 FRC game. This kit includes #35 series aluminum sprockets, #35 series steel roller ch...Read More
0 reviewsWrite a Review
This kit includes #35 series aluminum sprockets, #35 series steel roller chain and associated master and half links, fasteners, hubs, and spacers.
We also offer a #25 version (am-2437) of this same kit.
- Four - 24 Tooth, #35 Sprocket (On Wheels being driven by Gearbox)
- Eight - 22 Tooth, #35 Sprocket (Four on Gearbox, Four used as 1:1 Ratio between middle wheel and front wheel)
- Two - 500EX Key Hub
- Two - 250 Sprocket Spacer (for spacing the sprockets correctly on the gearbox output shaft)
- Twenty feet - #35 Roller Chain
- Six - #35 Master Link
- Four - #35 Half Link
- Two - 1420x435 PVC Spacer
- Four - 2420x435 PVC Spacer
- Six - 3/16 Thick Nylon Spacer
- 1 bag of 50 - 10-24 x 3/4 Self-threading Screw
- Twelve - 10-32 x 1 SHCS (for attaching the two sprockets and spacer to the 500 Key Hub on the gearbox output shaft)
- Twelve - 10-32 Nylock Nut
- Net Weight: 6.6 lbs
Please refer to the .pdf layout drawing under the "Documents and Files" tab on this web page. All of the spacer locations are identified, which includes 6 of the brass spacers from the Kit Drive Chassis.
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
Returns are not accepted for this product.