Sprocket Kit, #25 Series, for 2013 FRC Replacement of Belts and Pulleys
This is a kit of parts chosen to replace the timing belts and pulleys on the AndyMark Drive System for the 2013 FRC game. This kit includes #25 series aluminum sprockets, #25 series steel roller ...Read More
This kit includes #25 series aluminum sprockets, #25 series steel roller chain and associated master and half links, fasteners, hubs, and spacers.
We also offer a #35 version (am-2436) of this same kit.
- Two - 500 Key Hub (am-0077), for mounting the S25-32L sprockets to the gearbox output shaft
- Two boxes (20 feet) - #25 roller chain (am-0370)
- Six - #25 Master Links (am-0371)
- Four - #25 Half Links (am-0682)
- Four - S25-32L Sprockets (am-0233), intended to be located on the gearbox output shaft
- Eight - S25-34 Sprockets (am-0116), intended to be fastened to the wheels
- One Bag of 50 - #10-24 x 3/4 long thread forming screws (am-1165)
- Six - 3/16 Thick Nylon Spacer
- Two - 250 Sprocket Spacers (am-0207a), for spacing the sprockets correctly on the gearbox output shaft
- Twelve - #10-32 x 1.00 long SHCS for attaching the two sprockets and spacer to the 500 Key Hub on the gearbox output shaft
- Twelve - #10-32 Nylock Nuts
- Two - 1.42" long x 0.43" id plastic spacer (am-2446)
- Four - 2.42" long x 0.43" id plastic spacer (am-2447)
- Net Weight: 6.1 lbs
Please refer to the .pdf layout drawing under the "Documents and Files" tab on this web page. All of the spacer locations are identified, which includes 6 of the brass spacers from the Kit Drive Chassis.
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued
Returns are not accepted for this product.