Product Usage:All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuous...Read More
All AndyMark gearboxes require grease for proper operation and long life. We suggest using our red tacky grease, am-2768. We also encourage that the user powers the gearbox continuously for 30 minutes without grease to allow the gear teeth to wear in. While we do design with short run times in mind, this 'run in' period for smooth gearbox operation, is recommended. Once this is completed, thoroughly grease the gear teeth periodically to ensure smooth operation.
This compact gearbox is designed to provide a 1.67:1 overdrive from the motor input. The output shaft has a 1/2 in. round output diameter with a 1/8 in. keyway and a 1/4-20 tapped hole in the end. Two different shaft plates are included in this kit, allowing for numerous mounting possibilities. These two different shaft plates can be seen in the product pictures above. This gearbox is shipped unassembled.
Previous versions of this gearbox has a shaft that protruded 1.55 in. from the face of the bearing. In 2020 and beyond the shaft protrudes 2.16 in. from the face of the bearing.
- One - SpinBox Housing (am-2456)
- One - SpinBox Shaft Plate, Flange (am-2457)
- One - SpinBox Shaft Plate, Small (am-2463)
- One - CIMple Box & Spinbox Output Shaft (am-0740b)
- One - 3/8" id Flanged, Shielded Ball Bearing (FR6ZZ) (am-0028)
- One - 1/2" id Flanged, Shielded Ball Bearing (FR8ZZ) (am-0030)
- One - 8 mm id push on Retaining Ring (am-0033)
- One - 1/4 in. washer (am-1027)
- One - 1/4-20 x 1/2 screw (am-1039)
- One - 1/8x1/8x0700 Machine Key (am-1043)
- Six - #10-32 x 5/8 thread patch screws (am-1120)
- One - 2 mm x 2 mm machine key (am-1121)
- One - 185x385, nylon, 0.625 od, 0.385 id, 0.185 thick, white (am-2271)
- One - 40 Tooth 20 DP 8 mm Round Bore Steel Pinion Gear (am-2458)
- One - 24 Tooth 20 DP 0.5 in. Hex Bore Steel Gear (am-2459)
- Designed for one CIM style motor style input.
Items NOT Included:
- CIM Motor
- Encoder and cable - If you wish to mount an encoder, you will need to use this motor spacer kit.
- Product Lifecycle: discontinued, see <a href='/products/spinbox-overdrive-gearbox'>am-2462</a> for different ratio.
- Ratio: 1.67:1
Returns are not accepted for this product.