25 Series 24 Tooth Round Ninja Star Sprocket
The Ninja Star Sprocket is a series of sprockets aimed at giving FTC more options for moving drive systems and mechanisms. This 25 series sprocket features a 16 mm circle of 0.14" holes, to work wi...Read More
- Bolt Circle: 0.14 in. Holes on 0.630 in. (16 mm) Circle
- Bore Diameter: 0.312 in. - 0.321 in.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Number of Teeth: 24
- Outside Diameter: 2.049 in.
- Pitch Diameter: 1.915 in.
- Product Lifecycle: replaced by <a href='/products/25-series-nub-bore-sprockets?sku=am-3283a'>am-3283a</a>
- Series: 25
- Thickness: 0.88 in. - 0.98 in.
- Weight: 0.02 lbs
Returns are not accepted for this product.
FTC Wheel Sprockets FTW
These are the ultimate FTC wheel sprockets. We had drive motors powering our rear wheels, and free-spinning omni wheels in the front. For extra traction, we linked the rear and front wheels with these 24-tooth Ninja Star Sprockets and #25 chain, BRILLIANT! The only gotcha was finding the right spacers to space between wheels and sprockets so the chain didn't rub up against anything. That would be a great product suggestion, if you're listening...