This intake system is a build your own intake system that can integrate with the AM14U Family (assembly required). These parts are intended so you can cut, change and adjust to make the intake for YOUR robot. There is included hardware to power the intake via either a gear drive or a belt drive from anything with a 1/2 in. hex output shaft. You can chose to buy it bundled with a PG27 gearmotor or supply your own gearmotor that you might already have.
No assembly instructions:
We intentionally do not have assembly instructions for this kit because it can be assembled many different ways to best suit your robot.
It comes with both Pulley and Belt OR Gear options to make this run as a belt driven roller, or as a gear driven roller. The mount brackets have a mounting pattern to handle this.
Check out some examples in the product photos if you need some inspiration.
- Two - Intake Motor Mount Brackets, Rev2 (am-3311a)
- One - 1/2" hex Aluminum Spacer Stock, 3ft (Cut to length as needed to space wheels) (am-3896-3)
- Four - 2.25 inch HD Compliant Wheels, 35a Durometer, 500 Hex Bore (am-3949_green)
- One - Aluminum Hex Shaft Stock, 1/2" width, 7075, 3ft (Cut to length as needed) (am-2291-3)
- Two - 24T HTD Pulley with 1/2" Hex Bore (am-3404)
- One - HTD Timing Belt (am-3925)
- Two - 32T 20dp 500H Bore Gears (am-3815)
- Various Hardware and Spacers
- One - PG27 Gearmotor with 1/2 Hex Output (am-3654)